Sometimes I feel like I can conquer the world and believe I’m happy without any thought of you. At times I feel like breaking down missing your warm hold around my waist while we lie down cosily.
This is how it feels to leave the person you thought was your forever.
Here’s how I cope:
1. I write about my pain, my happiness, my doubts and everything in between. Blogging has helped me shed some of the weight so I could face each day. Writing about my personal life was the hardest decision I’d ever had to make.
2. Having something to do keeps me busy with work and I don’t have time worrying about my broken heart. If I was at home 24/7 I would be nursing my loneliness. So keeping yourself busy helps forget for a while.
3. Where I do my learnership we are two girls among 3 funny guys. They make me laugh like all the time. If I had to choose, I would be with them.
4. I party.😁, I have been partying a lot lately and I’m not even one bit ashamed of it. I’ve never been a party animal, but being around a lot of people has helped me realise that there’s more to life than having a boyfriend. Interacting with other people also made me realise that there’s still something beautiful and interesting about me. When going through a breakup you start being insecure about your body.
5. I tell myself it is OK because anything that was meant to last would have lasted. No point in waiting on what could never happen. You will find someone who will love you they way you want to be loved rather than settling for what is safe and familiar. You just have to make this about you and your happiness.
6.I spend more time with family and friends. It has given me more time to be with my son. Now I appreciate the moments I spend with those close to me.
Hoping that you get something out of my writing and an angel somewhere will be able to handle a breakup with my tips.
If you‘ve been through a breakup what did you do to get over it?